What It Is
Qlik Enterprise Manager provides an intuitive management interface for your data solutions. A graphical user interface helps you design, execute, and monitor Qlik Replicate™ and Qlik Compose™ tasks across large business landscapes.
Design and manage batch loads and CDC across all dozens of Qlik Replicate services and hundreds/thousands of heterogeneous endpoints.
- Visualize and monitor your transactional data pipelines
- Automate your data management and integration tasks
Control & Monitor Your Data Replication & Warehouse Automation
Qlik Enterprise Manager
Qlik Enterprise Manager (formerly Attunity Enterprise Manager) is your command center to configure, execute and monitor replication and transformation tasks across the enterprise.
Enterprises today need to rapidly integrate data and metadata at scale across heterogeneous environments for analytics. However, managing individual data flows across many endpoints can be extremely inconvenient, time-consuming and inefficient.
Qlik Enterprise Manager provides an intuitive management interface for your data solutions. A graphical user interface helps you design, execute, and monitor Qlik Replicate™ (formerly Attunity Replicate) and Qlik Compose™ (formerly Attunity Compose) tasks across large business landscapes.
An Enterprise-Wide Replication Console
Qlik Enterprise Manager simplifies the management of Qlik Replicate across the enterprise.
- Design and execute batch loads and continuous change data capture (CDC) across all sources and targets through a single pane of glass.
- Enable massive management consolidation across dozens of Qlik Replicate servers and hundreds if not thousands of heterogeneous endpoints.
Monitor, Analyze, And Control
- Track and analyze hundreds of replication tasks in real-time across your environment, pinpointing and resolving issues to meet SLAs.
- Augment capacity planning and load-balancing decisions with intuitive historical charts.
- Integrate with enterprise dashboards via programmable REST and .NET interfaces.
Visualize Your Transactional Data Pipelines
- Visualize data flow through data lake zones (raw landing, change histories assembly zone, data mart provisioning zone).
- Concurrently monitor jobs and tasks across the enterprise to aid troubleshooting and remediation.
- View real-time dashboards with KPIs such as task status, records processed, errors and percent completion.
Automated Data Management And Integration
- Consolidate and study technical metadata (table/column names, data types, etc.).
- Track end-to-end data lineage to improve compliance, governance, and trust.
Integrate with Apache Atlas, Hortonworks DataPlane and ODPi-standard frameworks for enterprise-wide discovery and reporting.