Internet Of Things (IoT)
Real-time connected networks, devices, sensors and data being monitored, analysed providing full control of operations based on outcome requirements combined with optimized processes.
- Bulk resource automation (water, fuel, movement, gas etc.)
- Agriculture automations
- Logistics automation
- Warehouse automation
- Life Sciences automation
- Retail automations
- Citizen Living automations
When we combine a wireless network and connected devices without real-time data and advanced analytical capabilities we create interconnected smart companies and smart citizens who enjoy quality of life.
Infuse advanced analytics into your real-time Smart Company and Smart Citizen solutions to drive predictions and recommendations based on data. Co-efficiency based scenario levers ensure learning data provide what is required to optimize performance of outcomes.
IoT has been upgraded to AIIoT
Active Intelligence Internet of Things (AIIoT) is the real-time automation and control of processes through learned data, integrated to enterprise data and performance levers.
Our IoT solutions automate organizational operations and extends into AI/ML algorithm solutions for decision support, scenario planning and execution of end-point automations based on the planned and controlled scenarios.
What are your profitability levers? Yield, cost saving, waste management, electricity optimized? We can automate your organizational processes and controls to deliver based on performance data.
IoT enables us to generate new data based on sensors and metrics for the operations of your business. IoT is about generation and immediate action on the performance of the data created.
This data can be consolidated and processed in real-time and interpreted by people and machines. Interpretation of these data can improve our methods of work and maintenance as various algorithms can be applied to predict and recommend next actions.
We provide the network, engineering and sensors which provide the data to our SaaS automated data integration and data analytics solution. We receive, analytics, predict, recommend and act immediately on the data ensuring your optimized operational processes execute effectively via data.
The core principles of IoT are very simple and it’s applications are wide and deep thus our focus has been to provide ready engineered solutions to the market.
We, and our partners, have already built the network, engineered and built the devices, integrated the data and ready for the last mile insights and advanced analytics enablement based on an orchestrated Active Intelligence solution for your use case.
We are at the forefront of defining autonomous the real-time IoT concepts and making them reality. We’ve developed solutions for total on-demand supply chain including agriculture and smart farming, logistics management, warehouse management, banking and insurance, justice cluster management, fleet management, life sciences, retail automation and many other solutions which can be plugged into your requirements today.
Give us a call, we’ll talk through your problem statements.
Our customers have implemented the following solutions:
Medical labs and hospital; Medical research; Food manufacturers; Brewing industries; Pharmaceutical; Mine labs; Petroleum; Cement; Coal; Iron ore; Pack houses; Agricultural research; NGO’s; Cold chain; Renal; Chemical manufacturers; Poultry; Water utilities; RO systems.
We’ve all see the cowboy movies and know exactly how difficult agriculture business is. In todays world a farm is a 24 hours a day business which requires resources and optimal utilization of operational Active Intelligence.
By monitoring the entire farm including damn levels, boreholes, soil moisture and pH, weather stations, gate control, chemicals, mix recipes, feed recipes, pivot monitoring and control, utilized within the farm operationss a farmer has a wealth of information to drive his yield while saving time and resources.
Connected sensors, devices, equipment, implements and more give data such as:
- Grow Diary Automation
- PH levels; soil moisture; humidity; temperature; light; dissolved solids, weather stations &
- Pivot control (water flow & volume, direction & speed, leakage & blockage detection, device controls for active performance management)
- Dam level & borehole monitoring (water meters, pressure, liquid level monitoring, flow-meter integration, water health and river system sensors)
- All bulk resource management to the end-point (fuel monitoring, electricity (motors & transformers), farm vehicle tracking etc.)
- Warehousing (see our warehousing section)
- Conveyoring, safe traces, laser marketing & labelling on fruit & veg, lable verification & scans, inspections, RFID on pallets, distribution & warehousing, vehicle tracking. asset monitoring and so forth.
Logistics is a enormously complex industry consisting of networks and interconnected channels of physical asset movements, enabled by digital contracts and transactions, which govern the optimal flow of assets globally.
We are able to control the total on-demand supply chain given the opportunity. Our solutions add value to your existing and potentially out of date fleet management, warehousing, logistics monitoring and tracking systems by merging their data with new operational data as well as enterprise data.
Having your finger on a Active Intelligence real-time on-demand supply chain provide opportunities for optimization of output and outcome control levers.
- Enterprise data and performance lever integrations
- Geospatial intelligence (routing & optimization, point of interests)
- Trip automation (fleet assets & statuses, fuel, distance, speed, durations)
- Operational planning (on-board management: driver, certifications, performance, maintenance, parts)
- Warehouse automation
- Fleet management automation
- Location and movement technology
- Identify and store
- Track & Trace
The justice cluster is an underfunded one in most countries and as such requires optimization. The system is enormously complex yet we are able to automate core control processes throughout the value chain between justice, police and correctional services.
Active Intelligence Orchestration
- Digitalization (physical to digital, paperless processes)
- Geospatial intelligence (location layout + asset location, route optimization)
- Asset tracking & management (vehicles, armoury, people, assets, stock, lease, maintenance management)
- Monitoring (people/cars/drones video surveillance, control room optimization, data management, response orchestration, image recognition & recommendations)
- Competency management (firearms, certifications, authentications, licenses)
- Human (behaviour, location, assets, distance, on/off, duty lists & rosters)
- Citizen services (alerting, locations, response management, emergency management, )
- Evidence management (field, forensics lab etc.,)
- Facilities: lab management & monitoring
- Signage/Tagging/Physical/Digital: QR codes, laser, RFID, bar etc.
- Case specific
- Regulatory requirement certified
Active Intelligence real-time insurance risk model control are the way of the future for insurance globally.
Insurance businesses globally are looking to diversify their ability to add value to customers who wish to reduce their risks. Insurance companies have realized their customers benefit when they benefit and as such see massive returns from data driven automations and controls which better secure assets throughout production, distribution, utilization and maintenance phases of their lifecycles.
- Consultancy to identify and mitigate safety, security and resilience of risk to ensure:
- Reduced operational losses
- Minimize external threats both physical & cyber related
- Asset protection, service, maintenance and control
- IoT provides operational compliance data on physical assets and processes
- Active monitoring and control ensures strategic and operational solution based control of the required metrics to attain lifecycle, and other value based information, from the operations of any business and can be insured accordingly
- Asset utilization, availability, location, behaviour, trouble shooting, self-healing, issue detection, tracking & monitoring
- Metrics and usage based insurance packages (demand)
- Type of usage and behaviour based
- Alerts, alarms, notifications
- Response orchestration
- Entity, Solution, Product risk cover
Manufacturing cover: machinery, people, process, total quality & waste management, accidents, political risks, utilities & compliance
Let Active Intelligence run the automation while you enjoy quality of life through service.
Can you imagine fully automated cities and neighbourhoods where demand drives on time delivery…
…where you can find a parking with the touch of a button, transport run on time,
…tickets for all events are digital, water is guaranteed and managed,
… electricity is optimized for streetlights, optimised buildings, houses and no blackouts,
… no overloaded grids due to efficient self-healing and predictive maintenance,
… refuge, sewage and waste management is on demand & treatment is optimised,
… Open data and asset monitoring,
… last but not least community safety and security but wait, we did safe the best for last, what if you never had to visit a government building again?
This is all possible today, with our IoT engineering service, network and device partners we can orchestrate real-time smart city solutions providing citizen services with the touch of a button.
Why wait? The future is here!
Framework process orchestration & automation
No-code real-time data replication, No-code data warehousing, No-code data goverenance & self-service
AI, ML, Augmented data, IoT, Blockchain, XR