Technology Maturity Pathways
We take care of your data-to-actionable insights automation through data engineering, data analytics, & reporting and artificial intelligence!
You take care of your competitors while we support your data literacy maturity growth across your organisation!
- Unfied Data Services
- Data Connections & Ingestion
- Data Transformations (ETL/ELT)
- Data Movement (Batch, Streaming)
- Data Staging
- Data Warehouse Automation
- Data Lake Creation
- Data Modelling
- Governed Data Catalogs
Analytics & Visualization
- Business Rules
- Complex Analytical Visualizations
- Exception Management
- Comparative Analysis
- Budgeting & Planning
- Accounting Analytics
- Geographical Analysis
- Big Data Analysis
- Actionable Insights
- Contextual Analytical Stories
- Augmented Data Services
- Cognitive Driven Self-Service
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Data Mining
- Machine Learning
- Predictive Analytics & Recommendation Models
- SmartAlerts & InsightsBots
- Query Oriented NLP
- Optimization & Productionalization
- Contextual Intelligence & Recommendations
- Narrative Sciences
- Assessment Services
- Implementation Services
- Managed Publication Services
- Maintenance Services
- Agile Management Methods
- Capability & Maturity Management – Data Literacy
- Cloud Hosting Services (Azure, AWS, Google, Other)
- Installation & Configuration
- Continuous Assessment Services
- Continuous Proactive Administration Services
- Agile Development, Source Control & Versioning Services
- Support Help Desk
- Technology Development Training
- Technology User Training
- Technology Self Service Training
- Technology Data Modeling Training
- Data Literacy Training
- Service Level Support Services
- Managed Services (All administration of infrastructure and solution optimisation management outsourced to MM)
- Requirements Management
- Installations, Upgrades & Configurations
- Infrastructure Management
- Continuous Administration
- Source Control, Versioning, Quality Control
- Proactive Planning & Continuous Monitoring
- Support Desk
Outcome Engineered Business Intelligence Solutions
Our objective is to make all our customers competitive through the effective utilization of data. Your Business Intelligence (BI) solutions should leverage and enhance your competitive advantages to deepen and widen them across your business to address your strategic and BI strategies.
We don’t only provide technology and services, we manage your maturity growth to drive adoption and success of your BI solutions.
Data is the new language of business! Can your organisation speak it yet?
- Do you trust your data? If not, why not?
- Are you asking the right questions from your data?
- Does data drive your decisions or “gut feel”?
- Can your employees challenge data?
Our approach to BI is to manage and increase the maturity of your organization’s ability to use your data to support decision making and drive actionable insights which are linked to strategic objectives, initiatives or processes to drive outcomes such as cost savings, increased revenue or innovations and so forth.
BI solutions can become quite complex over time and it is essential to manage not only the technology adoption but also the people’s ability to work, read and analyse the data as presented or provided for self-service BI.
The Statistics Don’t Lie
- 24% of business decision makers are confident in their ability to use data effectively
- 32% of C-level executives are classified as data literate
- 21% of 16-24 year-olds are data literate
Global maturity statistics are quite low and the main reasons for this are generally strategic and operational challenges across the organisation such as:
- Data production inconsistencies (trust)
- Democratization of Data (Centralized/Decentralized)
- Digital Transformation (Digitization creates more data)
We provide strategic consultation to ensure your corporate strategy drives your BI strategy and we have a technology and adoption framework that will enable us to educate people as we increase the complexity of the environment to provide for analytics, data integration, reporting, artificial intelligence and data science use cases.
There are many things to consider when you plan your BI strategy which should include a Data Strategy and Analytics Framework.
- Analytics Capability
- Data Governance Capability
- Enterprise Data Management Capability
- Data Intelligence Capability
Our service portfolio ensures you are covered throughout your analytics journey.
Ensuring your successfully defined, scoped and resourced solution delivery!
We provide product training and user training services to our partners and customers.
We provide a holistic support service ranging from proactive environment monitoring to SLA based maintenance services.