We are Outcome Engineering Focused!
We take care of your data-to-actionable insights automation through data engineering, data analytics, & reporting and artificial intelligence!
You take care of your competitors while we support your data literacy maturity growth across your organisation!
- Unfied Data Services
- Data Connections & Ingestion
- Data Transformations (ETL/ELT)
- Data Movement (Batch, Streaming)
- Data Staging
- Data Warehouse Automation
- Data Lake Creation
- Data Modelling
- Governed Data Catalogs
Analytics & Visualization
- Business Rules
- Complex Analytical Visualizations
- Exception Management
- Comparative Analysis
- Budgeting & Planning
- Accounting Analytics
- Geographical Analysis
- Big Data Analysis
- Actionable Insights
- Contextual Analytical Stories
- Augmented Data Services
- Cognitive Driven Self-Service
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Data Mining
- Machine Learning
- Predictive Analytics & Recommendation Models
- SmartAlerts & InsightsBots
- Query Oriented NLP
- Optimization & Productionalization
- Contextual Intelligence & Recommendations
- Narrative Sciences
- Assessment Services
- Implementation Services
- Managed Publication Services
- Maintenance Services
- Agile Management Methods
- Capability & Maturity Management – Data Literacy
- Cloud Hosting Services (Azure, AWS, Google, Other)
- Installation & Configuration
- Continuous Assessment Services
- Continuous Proactive Administration Services
- Agile Development, Source Control & Versioning Services
- Support Help Desk
- Technology Development Training
- Technology User Training
- Technology Self Service Training
- Technology Data Modeling Training
- Data Literacy Training
- Service Level Support Services
- Managed Services (All administration of infrastructure and solution optimisation management outsourced to MM)
- Requirements Management
- Installations, Upgrades & Configurations
- Infrastructure Management
- Continuous Administration
- Source Control, Versioning, Quality Control
- Proactive Planning & Continuous Monitoring
- Support Desk
Data Engineering & Data Analytics Services
Platform & Infrastructure
- Infrastructure & Data Architecture Services
- Managed & Hosting Services
- Installations, Configurations, Managed Services
- Authentication & Security Management Across Environments & Devices
- Data Connections and Ingestion
- Data Movement (Streaming), Warehouse Automation, Data Lake Creation
- Data Integration & Transformation Services (ETL/ELT)
- Data Governance & Catalogs
Visual Data Analytics Services
- Analytical Application Development
- Cognitive Driven Self Service
- Web & Mobile Mash-up Development
- Advanced UI/UX Design
- Global Search & Insights Recommendations
Outcome Engineered Business Intelligence Solutions
Our objective is to make all our customers competitive through the effective utilization of data. Your Business Intelligence (BI) solutions should leverage and enhance your competitive advantages to deepen and widen them across your business to address your strategic and BI strategies.
We don’t only provide technology and services, we manage your maturity growth to drive adoption and success of your BI solutions.
Data is the new language of business! Can your organisation speak it yet?
- Do you trust your data? If not, why not?
- Are you asking the right questions from your data?
- Does data drive your decisions or “gut feel”?
- Can your employees challenge data?
Our approach to BI is to manage and increase the maturity of your organization’s ability to use your data to support decision making and drive actionable insights which are linked to strategic objectives, initiatives or processes to drive outcomes such as cost savings, increased revenue or innovations and so forth.
BI solutions can become quite complex over time and it is essential to manage not only the technology adoption but also the people’s ability to work, read and analyse the data as presented or provided for self-service BI.
The Statistics Don’t Lie
- 24% of business decision makers are confident in their ability to use data effectively
- 32% of C-level executives are classified as data literate
- 21% of 16-24 year-olds are data literate
Global maturity statistics are quite low and the main reasons for this are generally strategic and operational challenges across the organisation such as:
- Data production inconsistencies (trust)
- Democratization of Data (Centralized/Decentralized)
- Digital Transformation (Digitization creates more data)
We provide strategic consultation to ensure your corporate strategy drives your BI strategy and we have a technology and adoption framework that will enable us to educate people as we increase the complexity of the environment to provide for analytics, data integration, reporting, artificial intelligence and data science use cases.
There are many things to consider when you plan your BI strategy which should include a Data Strategy and Analytics Framework.
- Analytics Capability
- Data Governance Capability
- Enterprise Data Management Capability
- Data Intelligence Capability
Our service portfolio ensures you are covered throughout your analytics journey.
Advisory Services – How To Compete On Data
As an expert data engineering and advanced analytics company we are best positioned to unpack a problem, perform due diligence, statistically analyse it to provide insights and recommendations.
Our advisory services are based on facts, which is why our customers choose to work with us to validate their investment plans and strategic decisions.
Our people are business analyst, commercial and analytical people that ask the correct questions around real world problems.
Our Advisory services consists of:
- Strategic Consultation (Data Strategy, BI Strategy, Analytics Framework)
- Value Engineering
- Data Literacy Maturity Management
Professional Services – Outcome Engineered
As a multi award winning data engineering and advanced analytics company our implementation services are second to none!
Our standard implementation process runs from assessment to maintenance of published applications that are controlled throughout the process.
Our team consists of experienced infrastructure engineers, data engineers, data scientists and business intelligence analysts that adhere to our implementation standards and controls and additionally ensures we deliver innovative end-to-end solution with our customers.
- Data Integration
- Application Development
- Application Migrations
- Reporting Development
Our service delivery engagement process ensures all stakeholders are comfortable with the progress and all quality assurances are in place and controlled.
We have a 100% success rate!
As a specialist data engineering company our data management and processing capabilities are core to our success.
- Data Movement, Transformation, Rules
- Data Wareshouse Automation (No-Code)
- Data Lake Creation (No-Code)
We follow CRISP-DM methodology which ensures we control our process throughout the engagement. CRISP-DM ensures we assess, specify, execute, test and deploy within our agile implementation framework.
Our implementation methodology ensures we manage all risk, governance, data quality and compliance related processes and procedures within the project or program.
We have implemented thousands of analytical applications for our customers ranging from reporting type implementations to very complex statistical and machine learning analytics.
We provide the best data analytics services in the country.
Our implementation methodology ensures we tell the story of your data. It is imperative that we plan the story well to ensure the user can seamlessly navigate across the analytics and easily interpret the data.
That is where our data analytics services come into play. A good visualisation requires a good design, correct utilisation of colour, context, naming conventions, dynamic rendering and so forth so it is essential that all visualisations are well planned within the total application design and user experience.
There is only one rule when it comes to analytics: 100% accurate data!
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
We have vast practical experience in developing Artificial Intelligence solutions for our customers. We have implemented prediction and recommendation models on large scale within our platforms.
We have developed software InsightsBots, SmartAlerts, predictive and recommendation models using various open source technologies as well as Squirro. We continue to build these AI implementations further with a wider access to the data and the learning models.
Our Microsoft partnership provides us access to the Azure platform and all the AI tools to build enterprise standard AI solutions.
Global Managed Services
We provide an international managed services solution.
Do you need support to manage your on-premise/cloud/hybird environments? We have the perfect solution that is fully contained and future proof!
Our managed services solution provides a source controlled method for the management of everything within your BI estate. We utilize ebiexperts – WIP as a base for all our monitoring, control, versioning, publications, administration and audits across your estates.
Our Managed Services encompass the following:
- Infrastructure & Application Configuration
- Continuous Administration (Managed Health)
- Support Desk – Service Levels
- Professional Services
- Training Services
What’s The Value?
- Manage your Qlik or Microsoft platform total cost of ownership
- Enhance service quality, reliability and availability
- Keep up to date with the latest Qlik enhancements
- Respond effectively to changing business requirements
- Get some sleep, we’ve got you covered!
Cloud Hosting Services
We provide comprehensive cloud hosting options and services.
We work with the following cloud providers and can add any preferred provider as needed:
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud
- Qlik Cloud Options
We provide the following services for your BI hosted products:
- Cloud Administration
- Cloud Configuration
- Cloud Optimization
- BI Managed Services (100% outsourced or partial)
- Remote Professional Services
Qlik Cloud Options
Qlik provides SaaS licensing and hostest cloud options to any Qlik customer so this is a great way to kick off your BI deployment without having to worry about infrastructure and on-premise hosting of your data and applications.
Qlik Sense® Business
Qlik Sense® Enterprise SaaS
Our training services are provided remotely or are classroom based within South Africa.
We provide all documentation in digital format and provide one-on-one support where needed throughout the course.
We use various online services (Zoom, Microsoft Teams) to perform remote trainings globally. We are happy to utilize any system of your preference as long as the quality is good and the service is stable for the audience.
- Product Trainings
- Data Modelling Training
- End User Training
- Data Literacy Training
Ensuring your successfully defined, scoped and resourced solution delivery!
We provide product training and user training services to our partners and customers.
We provide a holistic support service ranging from proactive environment monitoring to SLA based maintenance services.