Vizlib Writeback Table:
It’s a little like spreadsheets in Qlik Sense, but a lot more powerful, as it lets you correct your data, insert new information, adjust numbers and create new data segmentation.
Integrated Approval Workflows
Create your own custom workflows to automate business processes in Qlik Sense.
Vizlib Input form
- Vizlib Input Form lets you capture user input and enter new data points into your published Qlik Sense apps. And connecting to endpoints using REST, the Vizlib Input Form can send dynamic data to almost any business tool—from another system, like your CRM, to email or Slack or an output file (like .csv or .qvf).
- Think questionnaires, customer feedback surveys, order forms or anything else that requires outside input.
- Choose from a wide range of input fields to capture the information you need, including dropdowns, text fields, sliders, ratings, date-pickers, flags and more.
- Update multiple Qlik Sense variables on the fly to quickly explore various what-if scenarios and fine-tune your prediction models directly in your dashboard.
- Users can easily kick-off discussions right in their dashboards, call attention to interesting data points with contextualised comments and share their view of data with other people on the team. With in-context communication and real-time conversations inside your dashboards, teams can ask and answer questions in minutes, saving time and making better decisions.
- Online & On-Premise enabled